The Overlook The Overlook

This one's great. Sounds like something right out of Doom. You did an excellent job with the percussion, and I really liked that bass. Great work.

Electro Electro

Really liked the introduction, and when the lead came in at the start! It'd be great to hear this with an intense bassline, though. :)

Great job, can't wait to hear more from you.

Shadrakor responds:

Haha, thanks. I originally just wanted to release this on soundcloud, but I figured the whole rating thing would be better here, help me get more insight from artists more skilled than me.

The Motivation' The Motivation'

Not usually my kind of music, but you truly executed this very well ! The quality, the percussion and the bass all work perfectly. Great equalization there, too. An absolute pleasure to listen to.

-Tentacle Tackle- (AAG OST) -Tentacle Tackle- (AAG OST)

Incredible track !! Truly one of the greatest tunes I've ever heard here on Newgrounds (albeit I haven't been here in quite some time). Keep up the amazing work; this track just slaps a grin onto the ol' face!

Forest Dawn Forest Dawn

Such a relaxing, and yet, so exciting tune! Very well done; your instruments sound wonderful. This track will be used in so many games, I swear. :)

HelpThePoor responds:

Wow, that would be really cool! Thanks :D

KADAVA - Electro Shmelectro KADAVA - Electro Shmelectro

Trippeh!

Great work! This isn't exactly my style of music, but I can tell you put a lot of work into this, and that anyone that does listen to this kind of music would LOVE it! It's all like, 8-bit with today's kinda style.

It's amazing, however, maybe the drums could have slightly more of a 'thumpy' EQ. Love to hear some real DOOF DOOF in this track!

Again, great work! Can't wait to hear more!

Amplifaction Amplifaction

Haha!

You do know this is at the absolute bottom of the HipHop list if arranged by score... :D lol!!!

ApollosAnarchy responds:

umm k thanks for that =)

LoZ:ALttP - Dark World 8 bit LoZ:ALttP - Dark World 8 bit

Very nice!

It's great! Gotta love 8-Bitz!Great job!

Froodjakle responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it :D

Mongolide Mongolide

Nice!

Very good! :D Just a little longer and it would be GREAT! :D

JtRtheRiPPeR responds:

It could be longer if I could come up with something better, but this is what I came up with. Anyways, thanks.

The Houshold The Houshold