Typical Call of Duty... Typical Call of Duty...

hehe!

Not very good

hmmm..... Bad.

Turret Takeover Turret Takeover

AMAZZING!!!

Truly the best shooter I've ever played on NG! Amazing work! I really like the nice smooth animations / physics.

Great work!!!!!

Tank Takeover Tank Takeover

Sweeet! :D

Haha! Nice! I'm reeally sorry I didn't get to checking this out earlier! :P I never check my NG mail! Anyway! Thanks for using my beat! I really appreciate that! Great graphics and visual elements, very good scripting and overall a great game! Very fun!

Thanks and sorry again! :) You rock!!

Pwong Pwong

Sickness!

Haha! Very cool game! I got a bit lost after about a minute tho. It's very confusing! :/

The Overlook The Overlook

This one's great. Sounds like something right out of Doom. You did an excellent job with the percussion, and I really liked that bass. Great work.

Electro Electro

Really liked the introduction, and when the lead came in at the start! It'd be great to hear this with an intense bassline, though. :)

Great job, can't wait to hear more from you.

Shadrakor responds:

Haha, thanks. I originally just wanted to release this on soundcloud, but I figured the whole rating thing would be better here, help me get more insight from artists more skilled than me.

The Motivation' The Motivation'

Not usually my kind of music, but you truly executed this very well ! The quality, the percussion and the bass all work perfectly. Great equalization there, too. An absolute pleasure to listen to.